Hmm, that is interesting.  Then DMSO might be able to transfer silver
ions into the spore and kill it before it germinates. If this can be
shown, that would be great news.  I assume that DMSO is not fatal to
spores alone.

What about colloidal silver.  Do we know if DMSO will transport a
colloidal particle of silver through membranes like it would ions and
dissolved compounds. I had always assumed that it would not.

Marshall