Hi All;

I don't have time to read the silver list posts so have them come to my AOL
addy. A good friend forwards high interest posts to me and the below is one
of them.

I was involved early on with chemtrails and kicked back after the Spotlight
did an exposé on what they were.  Spotlight is now out of business.

Well anyway, I found Ole Bob's post very interesting. We had the same
chemtrails here in central NH for years, then like the switch on a light, it
was over. For months now not one single chem trail. Just short trails that
disappear 20 plane lengths behind the jet, once in a while. I send letters to
the editor of the local paper, asking the experts and pundits (who laughed at
me) to tell me where those "normal contrails that have been around since WW2"
went.

So what ever their doing to you, they don't find it necesary to do to us.  I
know I drove them crazy with my internet comments on web sites and national
talk shows once "USAToday" did an interview with me. They tried everything
from placing a big Army helicopter over my house to seting up two web sites
demonizing me.  I could care less!

So the fact that they are now concentrating on just a few areas is very
interesting if not scary.  Also proves they are not "normal".