If you only have 200 mg of MSM in each tablet/capsule,
you should shop around. The MSM I buy is always 1,000
mg per capsule (not tablet, tablets don't always
disolve well). Or you can order MSM thru the internet
in bulk, quite inexpensive.

One of my clients had polio as a child, worked thru
it, was able to run, swim, bike, etc. Now she's 36,
raising 3 kids by herself, starts to feel the familiar
pain. Doctor tells her she has post-polio syndrome.
Says the polio damaged her nerves as child, shortened
their life, she will be in a wheelchair again within 2
years.

I have her take 2,000 mg per meal (2 caps per meal, 6
caps/6,000 mg/day). In one month she calls me to say
90% of pain is gone. Another month, all pain is gone.

Dr. Carey Reams said that the primary dynamic behind
arthritis is demineralization. When my body doesn't
get the minerals it needs from my diet, it steals them
from itself. Arthritis essentially is the body
digesting itself.

MSM is a key component of each cell in our body, so
that is why to take thrapeutically large doses of it.

The most comprehensive and also, fortunately,
economical mineral supplement on the market is a
liquid mineral supplement called Concentrace, by Trace
Minerals Research, out of Utah. I recommend it to all
my clients. It is not sold multi-level, so that is why
it is economical. Recommended dosage is 1/4 tspn,
2xday. Has every mineral known to man in it. My
clients tell me they usually feel a difference by the
next day.

If you can't find it at the HF store, I can send it to
you, but try the HF stores first.

Terry Chamberlin
Metabolic Solutions Institute
RR1  314 Carleton Rd
Lawrencetown, NS B0S 1M0
902-584-3810 voice
413-826-7641 fax service
msi...@yahoo.com

Call all the HF stores around you and ask if they
carry it.

Build your own website for free and in minutes at http://ca.geocities.com