wa...@fugitt.com wrote:
"It takes a very good power supply to equal the
quality of DC produced by batteries."

Terry responds:
Wherever do you get that idea? I used a bunch of yard
sale adapters of all kinds of voltages and amperages
to make CS that my clients were raving about. The CS
that I sent to that lady who had mastitis (which
disappeared within 24 hours) was made with 3 or 4 DC
adapters daisy-chained together. I cannot see any
advantage whatsoever to using batteries instead of
adapters, except for portability (camping out in the
woods).

The only variation in the "quality" of DC power would
be a fluctuation in voltage. The only disadvantage to
that kind of fluctuation would be to possibly increase
the CS brewing time a bit. If an adapter fluctuated
enough to add any measurable time to CS brewing, it
would also be fluctuating enough to interfere with its
use with a cassettee player or cordless phone.

What kind of "quality" are you referring to in DC
power?

Terry Chamberlin

Build your own website for free and in minutes at http://ca.geocities.com