Marshall,

Well, when she took her first few sniffs of the CS vapor, she began coughing
and gagging and in the morning, she would cough up a lot of phlegm. After a
very short while, she would move away from the humidifier because she
associated it with the uncomfortableness of coughing and gagging.
So I ended up just running the humidifier  for a few hours each night placing
it as close to her head as she would allow me so she would get at least a
little bit of vapor into her but not forcing her to inhale it directly like
before.
She still needs a lot more therapy.
I took many sniffs myself and it really hit the spot in my lungs where I have a
slight continual bronchial infection. Loosened things up quickly.
Thanks for asking.
Josephine

  Josephine wrote:

  > I ordered 4 quarts of CS at 5 ppm fI used it all up in my ultrasonic
  > humidifierfor my dog who has bronchial pneumonia.

  How did it work?  Is your dog ok now?

  Marshall