As another member has already mentioned, just bring up *any* post you
can find by a particular member and push the "view other messages by
this author" link that's next to their name in the from: field.

Try this link, Bob:

http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html?by=Author&a=boberger

I think that's what you were looking for!

I've got it on my todo list to develop a program of some kind to scan
our archives from page 1 and build a database of message authors so
that you can directly reference messages that way.

Somebody out there know CGI programming? The program would have to run
on the machines at eskimo (under *nix) and aside from scanning the
entire archive, also update daily in case new people post...

Be well,

Mike D.