If you let it sit long in most cases it will.  CS will aggregate within
a couple of hours when put in an acid environment, which means orange
juice. Any ionic portion will tend to plate out on the particles when in
the presence of a developer, and that means coffee.  Both of these
actions will result in much of the CS precipitating out within a few
hours or days.

Marshall