In a message dated 11/15/2001 11:55:04 AM Atlantic Standard Time,
apothec...@home.com writes:

> I don't know if this has been covered before (guess I need to take my ginkgo
> more often), but has anybody tried CS on puppy doodles and piddles in
> carpet?  I am speculating that if you kill the bacteria or fungus or
> whatever it is that gives that pleasant odor (sarcasm) that a number of
> people are familiar with, that the odor should disappear permanently.

l am not totally positive but l dropped some cs on my bedroom carpet and it
discolored it..faded..l havent been able to remove the discoloration so l
know it is permanent. l have heard of testing things for color-fastness
before using cs on it.