After reading my previous post I feel I could highlight the relative
activity of the Microhydrin...

Take Immunocal for glutathione increase, which will reduce oxidative stress.

Take Microhydrin to directly reduce free radical cascade and oxidative
stress and recycle the other main antioxidants including glutathione.

In a low flow/low oxygen situation the cells don't die that quickly, but
free radicals normally produced will continue to cascade and damage
surrounding tissue. The raised glutathione levels in the cells and in the
blood are there to quench the cascade.

Microhydrin directly perfoms this free radical quenching in the body due to
it's action as a hydrogen donor, also replenishes and recycles existing
glutathione as well as antioxidants C, E, and lipoic acid by donating a
hydrogen atom.

Duncan

---