Dear Members

We produce very good CS using LVDC. When the process is complete, there is no
silver oxide residue in the water at all.

All that remains is a very thin film of black oxide on the electrodes (silver
ions having bonded with any free oxygen in the water) which one simply wipes
clean with a tissue or paper towel once the electrodes have been removed.

After some time, however, the electrodes go a little dull in colour. Does
anyone know of a good non-toxic cleaning liquid or substance that one can apply
to restore the shiny clean surface of the silver? I know one can use a little
steel wool or scouring pad, but I'm trying to avoid that since it is rather
harsh on the surface of the electrodes.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Regards

Steve