----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Fuller <car...@touch88.com.au>
To: Silver list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 5:22 PM
Subject: CS>Rehydration

> There has been a couple of methods of assisting rehydration mentioned on
the
> list. Duncan has detailed Microhydrin (which I believe is fairly
expensive)
> and Brooks has told us MSM helped rehydrate much faster (I wonder if this
is
> why MSM helps with arthritis pain?).
>
> Has anyone had experience with acid/alkaline water separators?
(microwater?)
> I have a recollection that the alkaline water is supposed to help
rehydrate
> because of the altered water structure. Has anyone also got any technical
> details on how this achieves its rehydration?

I own one and use it every day. I drink the alkaline water and use the acid
water for douching, skin conditions, and sometimes as a mouthwash (making
sure to spit out the water afterward).

When I turn on the setting to a rather high alkalinity and drink between 4
and 6 ounces of water in one sitting, I begin to sweat, similar to my
response when I'm in the sauna or when drinking coral calcium water. This is
because the alkaline water encourages the elimination of toxins, which are
acidic.

I would assume that during this process of the interstitial fluid leaving
the body as sweat, that rehydration is occurring (though I could be wrong).

Nina Silver