Hi James.

generators?  Do they produce high quality CS?" from Kent.

You said: "Yes. Yes. "

Several weeks back, September 21 to be exact,  I asked about the Uni-Phase
MHVDC units made by Cs-Pro. I got nothing but negative feedback at that
time, both on the list and off the list. If anyone wants to check the
archives type, "AC or dc, more than one kind of each" in the search window.
There was only one response on list and I got two privately, both of them
very negative.

Your response was anything but specific as to your experiences with their
generators and the CS they produce. Have you had experience with any of
these specific products (the Uni-Phase MHVDC line)? if so is it very
different from that posted by Solar?

Any and all additional input on these devices would be very welcome.

Thank you.

LTR  }}:{(
Langsley T Russell
Bulloved Bulldogs