Hi Rose by,
 I can not get it to open either. :-)

 Chuck knows he's safe hiding behind his computer.  :-)

 Bless you,   Bob Lee

a rose by any other name wrote:

DG, thank you for the site.  At present I cannot get it to open, but will
see if it will work later.  Again, thank you.

Chuck, please read the question before you pubically chastise someone.  I
never asked for someone to build it for free, what I said was did anyone
know of a private individual who made the units.  Since we have a 501 c 3
non profit humane society providing permanent care for challenged animals
and depend almost entirely on donations the 440+ for the two machines from
Sota is, to us, extremely expensive. We are looking for an enterprising
individual with electronic expertise.  Plus, when we read the information
posted here about the plans with the strobe, and possibly being more of what
we want, it appears to be a modification on the Beck design.  Maybe we are
wrong. It is a unit that would be most effective on parvo and a host of
other diseases we deal with on a regular basis with incoming animals.  I
will probably get "in trouble" but it has been a long day with many animal
issues so to be greeted by your ill concieved comments doesn't sit well.
How will this planet ever come to compassion when we treat each other so
harshly.  Okay Mike, I'm done.

Anyone else PLEASE