In article <001301c17398$8742a6c0$3f8cb...@home>,
"wolfcreek1" <wolfcre...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> How can I find a "product" table, which can tell me what acidic
>> product will turn into alkaline in the human body and VS?
>
>IK ~
>
>I have no idea where to find such a table.

Do a Google search on "alkaline ash foods" and you'll find several sites
with food tables. E.g.:

http://www.naturalchiropractic.com/alkaline_ash_foods.htm

http://members.aol.com/pganzel/foods.htm

http://www.risingstarlc.com/acidalk.htm

http://www.healthfree.com/health/healing/phguide.htm

>I only know ACV (apple cider
>vinegar) is acidic, but turns alkaline in the body.  It is recommended for
>those with stomach ulcers, reflux problems, etc.

I would only add that the clear heated filtered ACV found in grocery
stores is a dead product. Make sure to use the cloudy organic unfiltered
ACV from a healthfood store.

--
John A. Stanley                           j...@natel.net