Hi all,

I attended a talk by Bill Briggs last night to hear what "Australia's
leading authority on colloidal silver" had to say on why his product is far
better than anyone else's. The initial impression was that he is not what
I'd call a good public speaker in that he could not get his ideas across
very well at a lay level. He also couldn't answer adequately any of the
questions concerning obvious inaccuracies in his literature and on the
website.

Concerning his colloidal silver, it was hard getting any real details about
the process (which is probably fair enough on a commercial level) but I did
hear that it involves a 50 volt process and the water is deionised and
degassed and its structural matrix is aligned. When asked about this last
part he said that magnets weren't involved but wouldn't elaborate further.
He did say that a magnetron, using frequencies higher than microwaves, was
used in getting the silver off the electrodes.

The most interesting thing for me was that hydrogen peroxide was involved in
the generating process and this produced silver (ions/particles?) with
oxygen bonding that became nascent oxygen in vivo. the result is that when a
white light is shone through the colloidal silver, it has a blue cast. Has
anyone on the list generated colloidal silver using any amount of hydrogen
peroxide in the water? I have a vague recollection of someone saying it
produced large flakes of silver.

Bill's main thrust was that silver requires oxygen to work in vivo, and most
commercial and home-grown CS robs the body of oxygen whereas his has the
oxygen present. Perhaps someone could comment on this?

We did get his book for free, which I read last night. Again, I was
unimpressed but others may get some value from it. Copies can be obtained
from:
    Silver Colloid Australia Distributors
    9/131 Bulleen Rd
    North Balwyn
    Victoria
    Australia 3104

I don't know if they charge for the book, you may be lucky.

Regards

Mike Fuller