Dr Clark Sued Quack watch.....RE: Below
Press release:

Quackbusters charged with Racketeering

On Monday, July 23, 2001, NEW CENTURY PRESS (the company that publishes books
written by Dr. Hulda Clark, PHD,
N.D.) filed a lawsuit in Oakland, California against 31 individuals, companies,
associations, web operators and organizations based
upon, among other things, Unlawful Business Practices, Racketeering and
Conspiracy

After months of irresponsible and unwarranted attacks and warnings to
individuals to CEASE and DESIST their continuing
defamation and vicious attacks, some of these individuals ignored warnings that
were given to them and continued their attacks.
Thus, NCP decided to seek redress in the Court to stop this conduct.

The lawsuit also charges QUACKBUSTERS with unlawfully, illegally and
maliciously engaging in tactics to discredit and cause
damage to NCP and Dr. Clark.

NCP has been a long time advocate and defender of health freedom and
alternative medicine. As a result, she has been under
attack by a small group of self-described "QUACKBUSTERS"

Up to now, the Quackbusters have been, for the most part, unchallenged. This is
now changing. After months of the
Quackbusters being subjected to numerous losses in various courts across the
country (mostly at the face of NCP’s legal team),
this new lawsuit places the Quackbusters, themselves, in a position to have to
defend their irresponsible and false statements.

An investigation is now ongoing as to the identity of certain individuals that
have operated anonymously or under pseudonyms.
Once their identities are discovered, they will be joined in the lawsuit. If
you have any information concerning the identity of these
individuals, please contact us at i...@healthfreedomlaw.com.

End of press release

Their site is at...

http://www.healthfreedomlaw.com/

Yours in health,
James Allison

Allisons Apothecary - Your On-Line Apothecary
Visit Us Soon - http://www.sunstoneherbals.com
Home of the $39.95 Colloidal Silver Generator
And Wonderful Prices On Quality Products Like
MSM, Ionic Mineral Waters & Other Supplements