Hi,

Please tell me what is the herx reaction?

nan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kehoe
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 1:24 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: Dosage

  Hi Thom,

  I personally take about a cup a day. It is hard to give exact amounts, as
I keep a bottle in the bathroom and take a mouthful swish it around for a
few minutes and swallow every time I go in there.

  My granddaughter (20 Mo.) gets about 1/4 cup a day.  When she is at my
house, she likes it when I squirt her in the mouth with my spray bottle.
This is done several times a day as well as giving her a teaspoon in am and
pm.

  Hope this helps. You cannot overdose on it, but you should work up
gradually to avoid a herx reaction.

  Carol