Kevin,
Yes, this is the greenish tinge stuff, really beautiful!  When you
dilute it down, 20 to 1, you get a pale yellw and good Tyndall Effect.
Particle size doesn't bother me because I acquired this generator for
the purpose of making CS with which to saturate our water purifiers.
After I learned how to make it for this purpose I became a convert to
the reality of CS as a health remedy, so we my family drinking it as
well.

Knowing that it's not as effective as the fine particle CS I'm now
putting finishing touches on a generator designed by Terry Chamberlain,
then we'll be au courant with best practice.  But please bear in mind my
original argument, that economics are such that what you see in the
flask is the appropriate alternative for the poor. If those in the know
insist that the fine particle CS is the only material that is suitable,
they are doing the poor a profound disservice.
Reid
P.S. I would not imagine that the word 'turbid' would be approprtiate as
this suggests particulate material.

Kevin Nolan wrote:
Looking at the image of a beaker of CS on their web page
http://educate-yourself.org/products.html, seems to me to be a turbid
product with a greenish tinge - indicative of a fairly low quality,
coarse
particle product. Reid - does your brew look like that shown there?

kevin Nolan ken...@optusnet.com.au