  From: bober...@postoffice.swbell.net
  To: *Silver-List* (E-mail)
  Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 5:47 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: Eniva's "angstrom sized ionic minerals"

  Ivan and Ken et al,
  The following is VERY interesting. "Ole Bob" has been fighting a problem in
regards to "introduce Ag+ cations into water, without adding anions." When I
contacted a very brilliant industrial  chemist about a problem that I have with
HVAC ARC CS being very low on pH, and told him how I was making it with only
"DW and silver," his very first question was "what is the anion"? There has to
be one!!

  The anion just happens to be nitrogen that is dissolved in the water, and it
is almost impossible to remove it.
  Hence NO3 is formed!!!!!!!!. I have tried vacuum boiling of DW, boiling with
heat and covering with Argon and using Argon shields during transfer and
brewing and what do I get 20 PPM of NO3 !!!!!!!

    The definition of a dissolved salt requires both cations and anions.
    If Eniva can introduce Ag+ cations into the water, without adding
    anions, then this is not a dissolved salt. Eniva claim to do this by a
    vacuum plasma process.
    >>DG, if you are convinced their product is truly superior, I'd love
    to here more from you as to your experience using it. At the moment,
    things are not quite adding up.<<

    That would be interesting.

    Ivan.

  If there is an Ag+ cation then there absolutely must be a XX- anion, or the
laws of chemistry have been repelled.

  You are right Ivan 2+2 is coming out 3 1/2 !!

  "Ole Bob"