  From: FHLew
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 3:52 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Virus Alert

  Greetings

        James Osbourne,Holmes  wrote:

    < The source of the info was from a trusted friend who is generally
computer competent.   Now I have to restore that file on this machine.>

                                         Albert himself has fallen into the
trap of
             interpreting the Brownian motion as a result of molecular motion
in a
  wrong light. The molecular motion it is, but it is motion generated by
  evaporation, by breakage and expansion of closed valence bonds of a
  liquid. I was labouring  under the same delusion since school days. But my
friend
  Slavek, updated me. I do not ignore any warning on internet viruses, real or
otherwise.

  With regards
      Lew