Hi Ya'all,

The URL www.smart-drugs.net is well worth printing out ALL 15 pages of
it. Read it carefully as it talks very much about Ag(e) or as we note
Ag-. To me is says make the CS with the weakest T.E. possible for a
given concentration. Note that some levels the author talks about are
0.01 PPM !!!!

In my mind it settles the ionic vs particle question that has been
floating around the list for months. I go for ionic CS !!

I don't know who put this on the list but I thank you for it.

"Ole Bob"