Hello Lori,

Some of the experts on this list have mentioned that you can inhale CS via a
nebulizer or ultra sonic humidifier (Sunbeam) in order to help with your
bronchitis and sinus. But your bronchitis should be a sign to you that the
little air passages in your lungs are closing up and soon they will not be
able to function and you might have to use more than a nebulizer (like an
oxygen tank) to help you breath.  When the lungs are compromised, then other
organs like the heart will eventually be affected.
I think you will get better results from CS when you stop the smoking.
Josephine
Hawaii