Hi all,
"Ole Bob", definitely one of the best web sites I have visited for a long time. You are a fine example of a fearless friend, thank you for setting a pace that only the brave would dare to follow.
www.silverpuppy.com

Namaste,

Leo.

Theodore Corbett wrote:

Hi J.C.
  I just recently purchased the "Ole Bob" and am
totally satisfied with it. It's a no brainer to
operate, works from either AC or DC, current limited
with auto shut off. Plus with the built in stirrer you
can't get much better. Get the canning jar model, I
use helmans mayonaise jars, 16 and 32 Oz and it fits
perfectly. Go to www.silverpuppy.com for more info and
to purchase. T. Corbett
--- flyingiron...@aol.com wrote:

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com