My own experience with Cats Claw was less pleasant - broke out in a wart-like
rash. Each and every time I tried it. Probably OK for the vast majority, but be
aware of individual biochemistry, as for any supplement.

Kevin Nolan

Solar wrote:
".......Another thing that I use is Cat's Claw (uncaria tomentosa). I buy the
bulk powder, and use 1 big tablespoon to a glass teapot. The
properties of this herb are astounding, and I highly suggest it for
anyone with AIDS, cancer, etc. Due to its highly anti-inflammatory
properties, it brings rapid relief from a sinus infection or
bronchitis. It is also has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral
properties. I have drank, when sick, 3 pots of this a day, and it
brings rapid relief. I also nebulize colloidal silver as needed, and
use a drinking straw to flood my sinuses when needed.

The teapots claim to hold 8, 6-ounce cups. I use distilled water when
making it. The brand of Cat's Claw I use is from the Frontier Co-Op.
The have a website that you can order from. Actually, I get mine from
a local Co-Op ( a true, non-pofit outfit that has been around since
1970) and end up paying half of what Frontier charges its own members!
Unfortunately, our Co-Op does not have a web presence at this time.
Oh, the Cat's Claw is the powdered form, and not the "cut and sifted"
variety........"