Thanks, Marilyn! What does echinacea do? Think it might help me?

** Marshalee,
Echinacea is an all-around, natural antibiotic ~~ saved me from many an illness
when my immune system was run down during those stressful school years and too
many margarita nights.
It's supposed to fight colds, ward off the flu, minor infections, sore throat,
UTIs, and the list goes on ...
Echinacea is extracted from the purple Coneflower.
I used it in the same way as I do CS now ~~ when needed. Once I started taking
Echinacea, I didn't get sick once in 6 years. Hmmm, actually, now that I think
about it, I haven't been sick in ~~ I better not push my luck ~~ knock on
wood!!!!
Marilyn~~