From: nan
To: csh...@farmerstel.com
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Question: too much cs

i can relate to that.  i've had a little tightness in my chest.  But i have
energy, don;t feel sick.  i can cough up something, only if i try.
i am still blowing some but not a lot.  it is still mostly clear.
i do have drainage but no sore throat.  My ears are itchy and very dry.
Feel like they may be trying to open up or heal.  But they are not stopped
up.  i have had a shooting pain in one or the other of them a few times.  i
have a feeling deep in my ear, sometimes when i swallow also.