The amount of scattered light is defined by I = kNV^2/y^4, where k is a
proportional constant, N is the number of particles, V
is the volume of one particle, and y is the wavelength of the light.

Since the wavelength is in the denominator alone (but to the 4th power), any
difference in Tyndal due to the wavelength, will affect all sized particles
proportionally the same.  I had looked at this some time ago in hopes that by
using different colored lasers, one could determine particle size by the
difference in the proportion of the intensities of the Tyndal, but alas it just
won't work. I wish it would.

Marshall