  From: John Osowiecki
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 6:36 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>NYC rescue workers

  Jim,
  I live nearby..........and I have a friend working at ground zero.  He worked
daily for the first month and a half, and now only works there a couple of
times per week.  He is a NYC police officer.  I personally hadn't heard about
the lung issues, but then again, I haven't talked to him in a few weeks.  Our
schedules have not been conducive to communication in the weeks before the
holidays.

  I nebulize with CS, but am not familiar with the ozone and peroxide being
used with it.  I am more than willing to share the info with him, but would
need details.  I apologize if this info has been posted on the list in the past
few weeks, but I haven't had the time to read the posts either.

  I can pass on any info that anyone might feel is helpful.

  Thanks for the idea,
  Christiane