A member of my CSCats-dogs list recently purchased this ''CS'' product.....

http://www.thepowerstore.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/dpower2/htmlos.cgi/710.2.228255
9111315095181/dbpsprod/frameindex.html

I am a new student to homeopathy.
I have been trying to formulate verbally an opinion/comment on this product
but having trouble putting to words with my limited knowledge.

Per my understanding of homeopathy, the remedy is actually the energy of the
original substance (in this case silver-Argentum metallicum).
The labeling on her bottle says a 5X potency.
What I find confusing about their marketing; via their website they state
24ppm. (the statement of 24ppm is missing from the bottle labeling)
Would it not be impossible to have 24ppm CS in the bottle if it is a 5X
potency of a silver remedy?
Perhaps they started with a drop of 24 ppm to begin their succussion <sp> to
reach the 5X potency?

I also wonder how this site has missed the hand of the FDA?

Connie