Hi Bill,

The high reading of 160 says that you have NO3 and possibly NO2. No question
about it. That is why you cannot use a Hanna meter to measure ppm even
relatively.

I would like a detailed description of your unit as I have never heard of it.

You can measure in 5 ppm jumps using an Aquarium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Test Kit
#LR1800. I have calibrated my spectrophotometer to measure it more accurately.
As long as the NO3 PPM is less that 20 to will have no problems if you sell it,
as that is the legal limit. They may have a test kit for NO2 but it might not
work with silver present. As I recall it takes a Hach HR nitrite kit. I beleive
that is a sulfate version. You could call the company and ask.

When swished around in the mouth for 2 or 3 minutes it will etch your teeth. It
can be buffered with potassium citrate. Be careful if you use bicarbonate of
soda as the CS will become sunlight sensitive and turn reddish in color.

How did you measure the pH? I use a digital pH meter.

HVAC ARC is great stuff if you know the pit falls in making it.