Dear Leo,
Emphysema responds well to taking CS orally.

Here's the protocol I followed with a friend:

1 tablespoon CS twice a day

1 6x silica tissue salt tablet 3 times a day [homoeopathic remedy to remove
gunk]

10 drops of Oxyrich in a glass of water sipped throughout the day.
Take a good sip of the water/Oxyrich mixture and hold it in the mouth for
about 2 minutes WITH THE TONGUE FLOATING.  Then swallow - it should be
tasteless.  If you swallow too soon, you will taste a chlorine-like taste
and will get painful wind in the stomach.  The oxygen is absorbed by the
blood
vessels under the tongue, thus going directly into the blood stream.

Continue for 2-3 months.

Judith.