Larry you might try Beyond a century inc. Figuring the number of tablets and the potency their prices are about one half that of Hsvitimins even with their big sale. That is on the things I use anyway. http://www.beyond-a-century.com That's where I get most of my stuff and they send a catalog with each order that has a paragraph on the use and dosage of each product. Helps you decide if your looking for something different without
days of searching (I have no connection with them either)
Dave

"Thanks to all for the info. and suggestions regarding CFS. I'll pass it
on and provide the CS if she chooses.
L-Glutathione and N-Acetyl Cysteine can be bought at what I'll bet is
as good a price as you'll find during the 3 for 1 sale going on now,from
HealthSmart www.hsvitamins.com / or 1- 800-645-1030 for catalog. [I have
no connection with them ] If anyone can find better prices on
supplements I'd like to know.
Speaking of which..I haven't heard much from "Dr" Jon lately.. guess
his mail order bride has his attention  [;-)]  I can relate to that !!"

larry tankersley; Gainesville,Florida USA