Time will not permit me to thank each person individually who have offered
their comments
regarding solution for our cat's CRF condition. However, I do thank each of
your collectively
for all  for your input. I have taken what we wanted and must leave the
rest. We will follow the CS during these last stages of her rapidly
deteriorating life. When she regurgitates what looks like coffee grounds and
this I am afraid is a sign of intestinal blockage. This means the end is
near. I feed
her  water with a syringe each hour. My wife will bring home the CS  tonight
from
the health food store for us to try. We can only  hope.

Thank you again for all your kindness, you have been just great.
KUDOS  to you pet lovers out there. At this point I encourage this list to
move on
to other topics as I am satisfied with the results we received.

Sincerely,

Philip Wylie

"We must return to work in the inner nature half our time and work in the
outer world only for the balance of our hours.
Vicarious living- luxury and vanity- monotonously destroys us down the ages.
And nine-tenths of the energy expended
in America is for that. Were I an educator, I would teach truth, at every
prejudice and every arrogant institution and
hurl it in the face of every public liar. "