I drilled 150 ft. well, installed a real neat solar, deep well pump, and pumped the water into a 2500 gal. above ground plastic tank(in a shed). I pumped it through a spray nozzle to aerate it to remove the sulfur. The aerated water was then sprayed into two 5 gallon perforated buckets separated with 50% cotton/50% poly quilt fabric to remove the iron, and then suspended over the tank opening. I added a gallon of CS a month to the tank. It tested clean, pure water. Never any taste or algae. I used a 24v RV pump to charge a pressure tank for delivery to the house. Worked like a charm. TJ Garland