Hi Terry,

Sounds like Bill is up to more of his tricks. As I see it his method of
marketing involves a combination of dazzling his audience with scientific
gobbeldygook and instilling fear of using other products. His book is
disappointing but it is his advertising brochures that are doing the damage
in confusing and scaring off potential CS users. Whilst his product may be
OK, his marketing tactics are deplorable.

Regards,

Mike Fuller

> From: Terry Chamberlin <tcj...@yahoo.ca>

> Listers,
> I ran across this email in my files from a Mr. Bill
> Briggs to a friend of mine. It seems to me that there
> was some discussion on the list about Mr. Briggs'
> ideas.
 snip
 Terry comments: