From: Catherine Creel [mailto:ccr...@maine.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 1:47 PM
To: quackbust...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CS>Dr. Stephen Barrett ABC Chat Transcript

MODERATOR at 1:00pm ET
Stay tuned for our live chat with Dr. Stephen Barrett. Please click on
"Show
New Messages" to update your page and view new posts.
----
----
MODERATOR at 1:03pm ET
Welcome Dr. Barrett! Thanks for joining us.
You say: "I wish the word 'alternative' would go away." Are there any
effective alternative cancer therapies, in your view?