Update on the magnesium oxide, or colon cleanse. The product i ordered contained, magesium oxide, and magnesium carbonate. It does work but not it the way they describe. It seems to make everything you drink go into your large intestine and so washes you out. I know this cause i do allot of enima and are use the feeling. I can actually feel the water go into the large colon. When i realised this i instantly made up a 2 litre batch of water with cs and h2o2 with some pau d'arco in it and drunk the lot. I was quite bloated and only had to do a small urine so it had to go some where. All very strong anti fungal and bacteria substances. The effect is amazing. This stuff seems like a good adition to the cs arsenal. Hope this help some. I discovered this tonight and will be doing a fast for a couple of days just to see how effective the cleanse is

Take care
damian

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com