Ric,

I can only direct you to the message I sent on the 25th which
contained some summaries and links to further info.
Some fulvic acid is implicated in liver cancer and bone problems, some
fulvic acids seem beneficial. Knowing which is which is not something
I am willing to trust to the market.

Regards
Ivan.