Hello Bob,

BB> Dissolving plaque in the arteries?  Sure!  EDTA Chelation Therapy.  You
BB> just need a pair of good tough kidneys and a liver that is in good shape
BB> to take the insult of the load.   Namaste:  Bob Bartell

Bob. This is in stark contrast to what I have read in books written by
ACAM certified MD's! It is my understanding that EDTA enters, and
leaves, the body as EDTA, so where, or why, your liver comes into play
is beyond me. As for having good kidneys, any ACAM certified MD will
do intial testing to determine the flow rate of EDTA based on kidney
function.

So, how is this an insult to the body?

--
Best regards,