Tracy, Damian and others,

http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html

here is the link for Dom's Kefir site.
Dom lives in australia...he is the KING of Kefir.
He does share his grains, even sends them to the US.
The grains I have are not from Dom's stock, at least not that I am aware of.
My grains were sent to me from Upstate NY.

>From his site you can join the Kefir making list. There are members there
all over the world, who also share kefir grains from time to time.

Here is the addy to join the Kefir list without going through his website.

kefir_making-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

(can only assume this will work, Dom seems to have been able to remove the
sub, unsub instruct from the bottom of the postings to the list)

I have had half a dozen requests for grains from my posting yesterday, so
happy to see so many interested in Kefir.

I will respond to each one privately, but must say, I don't have a supply to
meet all the needs right now. I generally divide a few every couple weeks.

http://66.46.11.99/clarkson/Show/Clarkson/kefir/default.asp

This link will take you to a Kefir data base with people listed who are
looking for Kefir grains, and those with grains to share.
You can add your name to the lists.

Cheers!
Connie