Hey! I've been making my own Kefir for several months now. It's quite the
amazing "stuff". I'm getting pretty good at it too. There is no comparison to
yogurt and kefir. Kefir is superior in every way. Do a search and you'll be
amazed what can be done with it, and the health benefits. Heck, you can even
make your own booze with it in a pinch lol. Like CS, the cost is very low, and
only the initial price of the grains, but they grow and multiply, then you give
them to someone else. The cycle never ends.