Dear Carl, No need to use any electrolytes at all. Period!
  The CS made without them works just fine, and no worry about making any
silver compounds.
  Good luck!
  Marshalee

  I am just beginning to make my own CS, and I have a number of questions:

  (1). If I should use salt as an electrolyte, what other products besides CS
(colloidal silver) does that make. Some webb sites say that it would produce
silver chloride salts. Would those silver chloride salts be injurious to the
body?

  (2) Same question as above, if I use a saline solution as an electrolyte.
Would the saline solution be the same as salt (NaCl).

  (3).Same question as above, if I use Vitamin C as an electrolyte? What oher
products would the Vitamin C produce and how would they effect the body?

  (4). Same questions as above, if I use baking soda as an electrolyte? What
oher products would the Vitamin C produce and how would they effect the body?

  Any and all advice would be appreciated.

  Carl George

  cgeo...@fullnet.net

  Carl