From: AVRA / Jason
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 12:35 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Kidneys...

Greetings, All...

Does anyone on the list have experience supporting and restoring function to
damaged kidneys?

While the kidneys are still functioning, they do display signs of
enlargement, accompanied by kidney/bladder infections.  The damage currently
is being caused by a type of cystic cancer.  Dialysis has not be required.
Temporary edema of the lower legs displays, though infrequently.  Skin tone
is very slightly jaundice.  Blood pressure is marginally low.  Blood sugar
levels are normal.    The condition was noticed when the individual was
eight years old.  Condition remained undiagnosed for twelve years.  Scarring
of the kidneys is significant.  Medical recommendation is two kidney
transplants before the kidneys reach a stage of failure.

The individual is 21 years old.  In my book, this is young enough for
possible strong intervention.  Currently, enough time remains where medical
procedures can be delayed ( especially since the individual has thusfar
refused any and all surgical procedures beyond a "kidney tap" ).

Does anyone have any experience with Alpha Omega lab's kidney/liver internal
cancer support protocol?

Thank You!

Jason