  From: Carl George
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 11:12 AM
  Subject: CS>? on dosage & approach

  I am relatively new to the silverlist. Here is my situation. I am 60 years
old. For the past 40 years, I have been trying to get rid of the Candida yeast
infection. I have tried nystatin, diflucin, etc. -- all to no avail. About 4
weeks ago, I learned that colloidal silver might fight the candida. I went to
my local health food store and the owner ( whom I had gone to school with),
recommended that I take the CS made by Natural Path/Silver Wings (250 ppm).
That night, I took 1 teaspoon in 8 oz of distilled water. The next morning, I
took another teaspoon the same way.

  That day, for the first time since I can remember, I had lots of energy. That
was the only thing that I did different that day, so it had to be the CS that
had did it . I had been fighting this thing for 40 years, and here, overnight I
could tell that CS could fight it.

  So I've become rather fanatic about CS. I went on the internet to learn all I
could about CS. I bought a bunch of books on CS. I bought what appeared to me
to be a good CS generator (constant current, stirrer, automatic turn-off) from
Coyote Zenterprises. I am well pleased with it (although if my friends start
consuming it like I am, then I will have to go to a larger model that produces
more than 8 oz. every hour). I am so carried away with the effect of CS that I
am trying to get all of my friends on it.

  My first question is: How do you approach a friend, and get them to give CS
an honest try? I first of all tell them my experience. Then I emphasise that it
is natural --that you cannot overdose on it. It is non-toxic. There has never
been any toxic effect of CS (other than agrygia-- which as I understand was due
to silver compounds -- such as silver nitrate-- and no to electro-colloidal
CS).

  I feel that it is important that they be able to feel a change after taking
CS --so they will become convinced that CS is doing good for them. If they take
a small amount (because they are afraid it will hurt them), I am afraid it will
be too little to feel an effect. So when I give them CS, I tell them to take it
in the same dose that I am taking--which I understand is more than most people
take.

  So my first question is: do you think the dosage that I am taking (8 oz. of
about 20 ppm in the morning; 8 oz of 20 ppm in the evening ) is too much?

  Do you think I am using the right approach to get my friends to try it
(better to take too much than to take too little)?

  Although I have only posted to the silverlist twice, I do think it is one of
the best things I have ever found on the internet. It is people with knowledge
and experience helping people without knowledge and experience. So my
appreciation to all of you in advance.

  Thanks,

                              Carl George

                              cgeo...@fullnet.net