Hello Everyone,

An employee at a health food store I visit told me of her husbands
condition. He was a smoker who developed emphysema as well. His condition
became so bad recently that he was rushed to the emergency room in very
bad condition with what the worker described as " brown skin". The
doctors did their thing and he was released at some point in
time......she didn't tell me the time frame.

This worker was very worried about her husband and even spent large
amounts of money on health food items to no avail. His condition didn't
improve and he became increasing tired and continued to lose weight.

I remember several testimonies from this list and copied one on a sheet
of paper and handled it to her. It had to do with emphysema. I suggested
she start her husband on c.s. and stabilized oxygen and to my suprise she
did. She told me yesterday that her husband is much improved has energy
now and is gaining weight  or more accurately fat on his midsection. When
she comes home at night he's up reading a book and not asleep as he was
before.  His doctor can't believe he hasn't gotten the flu when those
around him are getting it right and left.

Needless to say she is very happy with the results and so is their
wallet. The bad news is that he is still smoking . But, once near death
he appears to have turned the corner and getting better. I just wanted to
let the list know of this great news and for those who shared their
testimonies as it does give people encouragement when they read how
others have overcome similar conditions to try it themselves. I'd give
credit to the person whose testimony I used but , I can't find the email
even though I have it saved on my computer somewhere. Thanks for sharing
it made a difference!

TTYL,

Roger Ragain
Cahokia, Illinois