Hi, Malcolm, Well it went OK. It hurt some, but was bearable.
I did jump off one needle when he hit a particularly bad spot, but he was
behind me, so I didn`t get to kick him!! Actually the zappers were worse
than the needles.
Now I have to wait to find out what it all means!
If it is just diabetes, how did I get neuropathy when I never had a fasting
blood glucose go over normal???
Weird.
Still think it is damage from the Lyme buggies.
Marshalee

> Hi Marshalee; I don't know if what you are getting is what I got, but I
> believe it is similar.  It may be an entirely different kettle of fish,
> though (in other words, you can't take my word for a darn thing!)  Anyway,
> my test consisted of several parts; one was to stimulate muscles with tiny
> electrical pulses introduced through - essentially - acupuncture needles
and
> to read the muscles' response througfh other needles.  This measured the
> extent to which the various parts of the muscle were still innervated, and
> also the degree of - I think it was called entrainment - where the part of
> the muscle acting from stimulation would itself stimulate the rest of it
> contract.  Another part sounds really awful, but really wasn't too bad.
The