Darcie wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am glad to have found this group! I just stumbled
> across "colloidal silver" as an alternative to
> antibiotics. I have
> had lyme disease for over 33 years. I was only,
> finally, diagnosed
> 6 months ago. I have been on sveral different
> antibiotics. Also
> several months ago I found out I have H. Pylori...a
> bacteria in the
> stomach that cause painful ulcers.

For advance cases of lyme, I would suggest doing the full bob beck protocol,
since CS can only kill the spiroketes it can get to. My sister had it, and
it fixed her up fine.

CS, ozoanated water, magnetic pulsing and blood electrofication (or use the
Clark Zapper).

CS, has a long term kill in blood and most tissues, magnetic pulsing gets
them in the lymph system, ozonated water will cross the blood brain barrier
and get them in the nerve ganglea and brain, and the zapper elimimates them
from the blood very rapidaly when done.

> I am developing allergies to these antibiotics now and
> am looking
> for alternative treatments.

Yep, that is typical of the allopaths antibiotics.  They got me feeling
really bad before I got redi lf lyme myself.

> My one (there will most likely be more) question I
> have regarding
> colloidal silver is, if I do try this treatment what
> would happen if
> I needed an MRI? Is silver a type of magnet? When you
> have a MRI
> you are asked if you have any metal in your body. If I
> remember
> right (which I am losing my memory as the lyme is now
> in my brain)
> silver is not magnetic........

It should not be a problem.  It will be too low a ppm to cause any type of
shielding, and the frequencies they use are not resonant with silver.  You
would have 1,000 times as much iron in your blood.

Marshall