Sounds pricy and temporary.
 How is H2O2 made anyhow?  Is it possible to construct an peroxide generator?
 An ozonater sounds like it would work best but being exposed to ozone
might not be all that good for the skin and eyes either.
 I guess that depends on the concentration. Distilled water is ozonated.
It does bubble off after some time.
Ken