http://www.cheniere.org/
"The first things we will be addressing are in the energy field,
particularly with respect to an initial theory of permissible electrical
power systems that take EM energy from the vacuum and use it to power loads.
Our emphasis will be on mechanisms, concepts, and principles.  The second
things we will be addressing will be in the medical research field.
Particularly, we will extend Becker's work to deal with the electrical
operation of the cellular regeneration system, which is the body's healing
mechanism.  We will also address possible future development of therapeutic
systems along the lines pioneered by Prioré, Becker, and others."  Emphasis
added here by JOH.

James-Osbourne: Holmes