Hi Carl,

Thank you for writing up such a long message for me. I
did a 7-day bowel cleanse program after I sended my
message to you. My digestion and absorbtion has
improved a lot, but candida problem seems still the
same.

I may try the H2O2 enema soon. I did rectal implant of
beneficial bacteria at the last day of my cleanse.
Next morning I felt much better when I woke up. The
efffect gradually disappeared. But I did not kill the
bad guys first before my implant. So I think
combination of H2O2 enema and rectal implant may help
me to get sustainable effect.

Many thanks,
Huajun

http://movies.yahoo.com/